Keep The Faith
Obviously we've all seen a shift in the polls favoring a balance to Dubya since the Republican National Convention (which will now be referred to as the RNC). But keep the faith, friends. Of course the Republicans are going to have a momentum shift after they have been on the air for three days, with no huge outlet for Democrats to have a response. We have to turn out in droves to take care of this election. LEAVE NO DEMOCRAT UNTURNED! Although I wish we had more than two political parties I have never seen the democrats so bonded against or for something as they are against the Bush administration.
Sure there will be a few renegades like Zell Miller. But with a name like Zell, who's really going to listen to him, I mean c'mon, Zell. It's too bad that Bush's party has to use the false Swift Boat allegations to help turn the tide for him. It's too bad Kerry isn't firing back strongly by immediately comparing the service record of George Bush. I have never heard a Presidential candidate who was a veteran of a war been called a 'wimp' as many times as I've heard Kerry been called one. It's shocking that a man that volunteered to go fight and earned three purple hearts is called a wimp. Some people are just bitter that he actually spoke out against the war, that these dillusional hawks believed was necessary.
These are the same type of individuals who want us to invade countries on a whim a la Iraq. Of course at this point we can't because our active and reserve forces are stretched too thin at this point. It's too bad we've alienated a lot of our important allies (Moldova not withstanding), because we could use some of them to help provide security in Iraq, so we could use some of our troops to help provide so we could provide them with a few rests from active duty, sort of like how Bush took breaks from service. But oh well, we don't need no stinking allies. We'll just alienate everyone, because that will definitely provide us with the proper alliances and communication that is needed on fighting GLOBAL TERRORISM. But anyway, I digress. We should keep the faith, the majority of people didn't vote for Bush last time, so hopefully the majority will not lose this time.
Sure there will be a few renegades like Zell Miller. But with a name like Zell, who's really going to listen to him, I mean c'mon, Zell. It's too bad that Bush's party has to use the false Swift Boat allegations to help turn the tide for him. It's too bad Kerry isn't firing back strongly by immediately comparing the service record of George Bush. I have never heard a Presidential candidate who was a veteran of a war been called a 'wimp' as many times as I've heard Kerry been called one. It's shocking that a man that volunteered to go fight and earned three purple hearts is called a wimp. Some people are just bitter that he actually spoke out against the war, that these dillusional hawks believed was necessary.
These are the same type of individuals who want us to invade countries on a whim a la Iraq. Of course at this point we can't because our active and reserve forces are stretched too thin at this point. It's too bad we've alienated a lot of our important allies (Moldova not withstanding), because we could use some of them to help provide security in Iraq, so we could use some of our troops to help provide so we could provide them with a few rests from active duty, sort of like how Bush took breaks from service. But oh well, we don't need no stinking allies. We'll just alienate everyone, because that will definitely provide us with the proper alliances and communication that is needed on fighting GLOBAL TERRORISM. But anyway, I digress. We should keep the faith, the majority of people didn't vote for Bush last time, so hopefully the majority will not lose this time.
3 Comments:
Did you say Moldavia?
Only a CARPATHIAN, would start up a blog, and choose politics.
Go find a child you damn hippie
By
Jonathan, at 4:24 PM
How am I supposed to keep the faith when you blog about as often as Michael Moore sees his feet?
"How's life treating you Norm?"
"Like I slept with his wife."
By
Jonathan, at 5:07 PM
Sorry big guy...if you want to help out you can. I have to try and recruit some more writers...let me know if you're interested.
By
Ryan Mac, at 8:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home