The Individual Online

Monday, September 27, 2004

Are You Stupid Or Something?

Stupid is as stupid does. That should be the American publics motto. Amazing, how people can't find more than Fox News to educate themselves. Closemindedness is a dangerous thing. If you can't open yourself to new experiences, how do you make new friends, or try exotic foods? All we do is eat all the lines the Bushies feed us.

We're in line for an attack if Kerry wins
Kerry didn't earn his medals
George Bush speaks hispanically
George Bush didn't know about Enron
Iraq is a-ok.
Afghanistan is delightful
We are safer
We have a vast number of allies

You have lied so many times Bush, it's no wonder you haven't started crying wolf. I can't believe that polls show that this lunatic is in the lead to win again. If you don't vote or don't register to vote, I don't want to even hear you complain about the next four years. In fact if you vote for Bush or don't vote, you should be sent to Iraq when the draft is reinstitued. Considering you obviously want more wars, I'll sit back here since I don't believe in it. Well I'm sleepy, I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home