A New Beginning:
You know there are people in this country who will say: "Do you really think the Democrats with their bleeding heart mentality, and liberal hippy agenda will really make this land safer and better?". Usually when my dad speaks I listen because he is a very intelligent, professional, and knowledgable man. I respect my dad and if I could become 1/10th of what he is I would consider my life a success. However, I generally tend to disagree on this issue of the future of my homeland. Will this land be safer with the democrats in charge? I can't answer that...I don't think anyone can. Terrorist will look to attack us no matter who is in charge and that includes Herman Munster (and who may I ask hates Herman Munster?). Will our land be better? In a very general answer I believe the answer is "yes". Now if I'm wrong it is archived on this site and I can eat humble pie 4 years from now. The current regime is using tactics that are not in accordance withthe basis of the principals upon which this country was founded. So, Clinton lied about a BJ. C'mon, plenty of guys have lied about a BJ to get out of trouble with their wife. The worst thing that happened out of all that was that a fat girl that looked like a pig got famous for all of 2 minutes. Now we have an administration that lied about why we went to war with Iraq, changed the reason why and people accept that. People have accepted that almost 1000 American soldiers have died along with about 10000 Iraqi civilians because they lied about why the war was going on and the administration had no post war plan. Remember the Marshall Plan when we rebuilt Europe after World War II. THAT was a PLAN!!! Let me put it in a better perspective...when you see a bees nest, do you go swarming in their with a mallet and just swing around...noooooooooooooooo. You avoid the bees, you say "hey I can go buy honey at the store". What does that mean in correlation with the situation we are in now? I don't have answers, just ideas...just thoughts....that's what this blog is about. I want to get discussions going, I want people to be able to throw out ideas, vent, discuss, get other people's opinion. Everyone has an opinion on this, and if you don't I don't know how you can't. Our country is great, and I feel if I don't write down or speak about what is going on, I just accept it. Communism and facism is accepted, democracy is challenged. That's the point of having a democracy... I don't want just Jackson, Kamal, Kris, and myself with similar points of view rehashing things over and over again. I want different views and opinions, even ones that I don't agree with. We all are Americans, and I assume proud Americans because despite the admin's best efforts, I still think we have a great nation that can only get better. Call this blind patriotism, but I really think we can make our country better. Even if we just get a bunch of people together and talk. The inklings of Democracy in this country was started when people talked about how much the British had bad teeth and their tariffs sucked. I invite anyone and everone to post, comment, blog, write, call, IM, text msg, email, or talk to me about anything they want to talk about. I make a promise update this more than once a week...hopefully everyday, but I look forward to others accepting the invitation to be able to post and not just comment. Alright, so there it is...my thoughts on politics laid out to bare on a blog (to hear my thoughts on other things including some political things direct yourself tohttp://www.ryanmccauley.blogspot.com. I wish all my friends the best in the world and I hope to hear you on here!
You know there are people in this country who will say: "Do you really think the Democrats with their bleeding heart mentality, and liberal hippy agenda will really make this land safer and better?". Usually when my dad speaks I listen because he is a very intelligent, professional, and knowledgable man. I respect my dad and if I could become 1/10th of what he is I would consider my life a success. However, I generally tend to disagree on this issue of the future of my homeland. Will this land be safer with the democrats in charge? I can't answer that...I don't think anyone can. Terrorist will look to attack us no matter who is in charge and that includes Herman Munster (and who may I ask hates Herman Munster?). Will our land be better? In a very general answer I believe the answer is "yes". Now if I'm wrong it is archived on this site and I can eat humble pie 4 years from now. The current regime is using tactics that are not in accordance withthe basis of the principals upon which this country was founded. So, Clinton lied about a BJ. C'mon, plenty of guys have lied about a BJ to get out of trouble with their wife. The worst thing that happened out of all that was that a fat girl that looked like a pig got famous for all of 2 minutes. Now we have an administration that lied about why we went to war with Iraq, changed the reason why and people accept that. People have accepted that almost 1000 American soldiers have died along with about 10000 Iraqi civilians because they lied about why the war was going on and the administration had no post war plan. Remember the Marshall Plan when we rebuilt Europe after World War II. THAT was a PLAN!!! Let me put it in a better perspective...when you see a bees nest, do you go swarming in their with a mallet and just swing around...noooooooooooooooo. You avoid the bees, you say "hey I can go buy honey at the store". What does that mean in correlation with the situation we are in now? I don't have answers, just ideas...just thoughts....that's what this blog is about. I want to get discussions going, I want people to be able to throw out ideas, vent, discuss, get other people's opinion. Everyone has an opinion on this, and if you don't I don't know how you can't. Our country is great, and I feel if I don't write down or speak about what is going on, I just accept it. Communism and facism is accepted, democracy is challenged. That's the point of having a democracy... I don't want just Jackson, Kamal, Kris, and myself with similar points of view rehashing things over and over again. I want different views and opinions, even ones that I don't agree with. We all are Americans, and I assume proud Americans because despite the admin's best efforts, I still think we have a great nation that can only get better. Call this blind patriotism, but I really think we can make our country better. Even if we just get a bunch of people together and talk. The inklings of Democracy in this country was started when people talked about how much the British had bad teeth and their tariffs sucked. I invite anyone and everone to post, comment, blog, write, call, IM, text msg, email, or talk to me about anything they want to talk about. I make a promise update this more than once a week...hopefully everyday, but I look forward to others accepting the invitation to be able to post and not just comment. Alright, so there it is...my thoughts on politics laid out to bare on a blog (to hear my thoughts on other things including some political things direct yourself tohttp://www.ryanmccauley.blogspot.com. I wish all my friends the best in the world and I hope to hear you on here!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home